A flawed smile can lead to poor dental health and considering cosmetic dentistry may be a good idea. Take a look below to learn how you can improve your smile's appearance.
- If you would like to learn more about Waterlase dentistry and how Waterlase technology works, check out this detailed webpage from the developer.
- If you still have questions about professional teeth whitening, check out this article from the American Dental Association. You’ll learn about in-home and professional teeth whitening procedures.
- Learn more about plaque and what you can do to keep it from forming on your teeth by reading through this article from WebMD.com.
- Read through this MedicineNet.com article to learn about the advantages and disadvantages of undergoing a porcelain veneer treatment.
- If your dental hygiene needs improvement, check out this article from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center to learn tips on how to brush your teeth properly.
When you’re ready to begin your smile makeover, call Kahn, Ferrari, and Aldieri, DDS. Our highly trained and experienced cosmetic dentistry specialists will help you choose the right procedure for your smile. We use cutting-edge dental technology to provide the highest quality of care. To get started, call us at (888) 829-9575 today.