Taking care of your teeth on a daily basis is extremely important for maintaining a healthy smile—yet sometimes you may need extra help attaining the white, straight teeth you desire.
Check out these resources or call Kahn, Ferrari & Aldieri, DDS at (516) 249-1188 to learn how cosmetic dentistry can help you achieve a beautiful, picture-perfect smile:
- Visit WebMD.com to find out more about gum contouring procedures.
- The American Dental Association provides useful information about veneers.
- Find out more about cavities and your child’s dental health at KidsHealth.org.
- At EverydayHealth.com, you can learn about 12 foods and drinks that might be staining your teeth.
- Learn more about the benefits of dental implants by visiting Perio.org.
- TLC provides helpful at-home tips that can help keep your smile bright and beautiful.
- Visit MedicineNet.com to read about the restorative purposes of dental crowns.
- The FDA provides a news release regarding its regulation of dental amalgam.
- Read more about amalgam fillings from the National Institute of Health.
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons highlights the differences between dental implants and dentures.